Author Topic: Hello from South Florida  (Read 187 times)

Offline Wheaten

• Mini Wiener
Hello from South Florida
« Topic Start: July 21, 2017, 10:28:32 PM »
Hello,

Fun to see the old board still here, though it appears there hasn't been a post since January. I haven't posted for the better part of a decade and a lot has happened -- but now married with four kids (two-legged kind) and a new set of furkids (sadly said goodbye to those who passed to Rainbow Bridge when last I was here) -- I thought I'd reintroduce myself.

I posted previously as Dachsmack, but I can't log in as such anymore -- I guess a long lost email address is the reason. So I'm Wheaten, named after the latest addition to our family, a 6-month-old wheaten wirehair dachshund named Buddy, who joins a chihuahua mix named Porkchop and a basset hound named Maisie. And a Flemish giant rabbit named Rosie. And a senior cat named Tiger. I think that's it!

Would love to hear if some of the old posters are still here.

Offline papbouv

• Wonder Wiener
  • Patches
Re: Hello from South Florida
« Reply #1: August 26, 2017, 11:08:22 AM »
Hi I still come by once in awhile lost my beloved Patches to nose cancer in Sept,16 did get a Piebald short hair Queenie silly girl fell in love with my husband. I'm looking for a another long hair i guess a boy not sure about having two girls ? Papbouv      Oklahoma

Offline David C.

• Wonder Wiener
« Reply #2: August 28, 2017, 09:45:24 PM »
Hi Mack!

We still poke our heads in every once in a while.   Most everyone on the WW Board has hooked up on Facebook.   I still have the Zs, although both are now quite senior:  Zora just turned 16 and Zeke is 15.   I guess Hannah and Willy are at the Bridge by now with Ivan? 

Four kids?  Wow!  I remember when you and your wife had your first.    Our daughter is almost 14 now. 

David C.

Offline Brekkesmom

• Wonder Wiener
« Reply #3: October 03, 2017, 10:49:46 PM »
Hi. Mack! I remember you! I haven't posted in a while, but likewise decided to post about my new family members.
owned and operated by Bastian, Mirrim, Lessa, and forever by angels Heidi, Gretl, Siglen, Sorcha, Brekke, Rowan, and Robinton.